Email address: lauren.fullmer@myldsmail.net

Thursday, May 26, 2016

May 9, 2016 - Hello!

This week has been quiet a week. I felt like we weren't in our area
for so long! I went to Okayama this week by bus. 5 hours by bus. I got
car sick. It's been so long since I've been in a car thus I get really
sick really easily. :( dangit. Anyways, I got to go on a companion
exchange with one of my past companions Uchida shimai. It was really
good, really weird. When I saw her, I talked to her and she said "your
Japanese got way good." Yay! We had zone training meeting. Too, right
after we went out to eat with the STLs Uchida and Nielsen and I left
my iPad at the place we ate at. Good thing we are in Japan and no one
will touch your things. Also the waitress picked it up and I picked it
up at the front. I'm kinda tired today, and also we got locked out of
our own church ,so this is going to be a short email, but I skyped my
family today. It was good, it was surreal though. It's weird when
everything turns into lasts. I've only got a few more lasts, but I'm
not looking forward to ending anytime soon. I love you guys here's
some pictures! ごめんなさい!
Job 27:3-6
3 All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;
4 My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.
5 God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove
mine integrity from me.
6 My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall
not reproach me so long as I live.
As I was reading job, I was hit by this. I've loved my mission so
much. And I know it doesn't really ever end. I can continue to follow
Christ and be a true disciple of Christ. While I am on this earth, I
will testify of Christ. I will always testify of Christ no matter
what. His atonement saves us from everything. I cannot ever fully
express the deep gratitude I have for the atonement and for everything
it has given to me. It gave me back my life. And it can give anyone
back their life.

Don't eat wasabi flavored stuff.. It's not good




No comments:

Post a Comment